starting from (VAT Excl.)
The first Daccordi MTB was made in 1994. With 20 years of experience we created exactly what an MTB should be to face cross country or marathon rides. But in Amiata we left a piece of our hearts for road cyclists designing a frame a few millimeters longer. We did this to give Magma more comfort on long distances. Once again, we believe that better comfort is equal to better performance on a long ride.
- FRAME MATERIAL
- High Modulus Toray carbon fibre, monocoque, finish UD
- FRAME WEIGHT
- Weight can vary based on size, finish, options and accessories and determining the exact weight of a frame/bike often gives incorrect data. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.
- Conic 1″1/8 – 1″1/2
- BOTTOM BRACKET
- 27,2 mm
- 29” thru axle Boost
The frame is monocoque and made with High Modulus Toray carbon fibre UD. Depending on the size, the vertical angle is between 73 – 73,5°. This allows for maximum power on step climbing.
A steering angle between 70 – 71,5° to follow the most recent MTB tracks, where step descending is more frequent. A short rear triangle, just 440 mm and more responsive.
- Designed, made and painted in Italy
- Video call to discuss the best bike and fitting for you
- Simulation drawings for colour/Colour-simulated drawings
- After-Sales Service: we offer support in assembling your bike
You can decide to customize the color of Magma
- Custom colours: starting from + 250,00 € (colours different from our proposals).
- You can discuss the availability of unique colours with us.