frame & fork
starting from 2.265 € (VAT Excl.)
We firmly believe that the best way to gravel is to ride on a steel bike.
We have created Aurelia and Alterego by the best steel, aiming at resistance, sturdiness, malleability, load capacity, but above all comfort.
Now we want to set another goal: taking weight off. And to do that we used the best Columbus tubes combined with a carbon monocoque fork.
We set all this features without forgive to make Borea Gravel able to host luggage racks and bags for bike travel enthusiasts. Our frames always have forks that can accommodate third party accessories, even if carbon made. While the slightly slop geometries in vaguely classic style facilitate the use of additional bags and bottle cages in the front triangle of the frame.
All this while maintaining the same two primary objectives: comfort and reliability.
We are sure, however, that even if we omit to talk about all the technical specifications of this model, its aesthetics will make you fall in love, modern in its simplicity.
- MATERIALE TELAIO
- Tubazioni Columbus Spirit [Acciaio Niobium]
- filled brazing
- PESO al grezzo
- Weight can vary based on size, finish, options and accessories and determining the exact weight of a frame/bike often gives incorrect data. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.
- Carbon monocoque 1” 1/8 – 1” 1/2.
- MOVIMENTO CENTRALE
- ITA or BSA
- DIAMETRO REGGISELLA
- 27,2 mm
Triple-reinforced Niobium steel pipes with reduced thickness up to 0.38 mm. Tensile strength of this steel between 1,050 and 1,250 Mpa, yield strength above 705 MPa, elongation capacity greater than 14%. Optimized design according to the orientation of tensions and forces. Incomparable weight-to-torque ratio.
Despite their lightness, Spirit Columbus pipes ensure all the reliability needed to tackle gravel routes. It is the best Italian steel for a great Italian bike.
The tapered fork with external headset refine aesthetics, driveability and lightness, without losing sight of the possibility of equipping the bike with luggage racks and other accessories.
- Designed, made and painted in Italy
- Video call to discuss the best bike and fitting for you
- Simulation drawings for colour/Colour-simulated drawings
- After-Sales Service: we offer support in assembling your bike
Borea Gravel tailor-made
if you want and demand more, then the answer can only be found in the custom-made Borea Gravel frame. Tailored to fit your size and riding style for the routes and distances you will cover.
- Custom sizes: starting from+ 250,00 € (geometries and sizes)
- Custom colours: starting from + 250,00 € (colours different from our proposals). You can discuss the availability of unique colours with us.
- Custom-made Borea Gravel frame. Tailored to fit your size and riding style for the routes and distances you will cover.