frame & fork
starting from (VAT Excl.)
price upon request
Steel because it is the most convenient material.
Durable, as every vintage rider knows very well. And any vintage cyclist would surely know that Daccordi steel is one of the best on the market.
Luigi Daccordi thought about this bike on road, during a ride from Cornwall to Scotland. He thought about a frame that would be able to carry luggage, a tent, ride fast when possible, not lose time uphill and face the rain. Aurelia was born in its natural environment: the journey.
- FRAME MATERIAL
- 4130 / 30CrMo4 dual enforced steel – cromo-molibdeno steel engineered for aeronautic purposes
- FRAME WEIGHT
- 1.600 gr
- Dual enforced tubing, minimum thickness 0,6 mm maximum thickness 0,9 mm.
- Frame and fork prepared for luggage racks and mudguards
- Steel threading 1” 1/8 – 680 gr.
- BOTTOM BRACKET
- ITA or ENG
- 27,2 mm
Buy Frame & Fork
Set up your frame and order in our e-shop:
Starting from VAT EXCLUDED
VAT EXCLUDED – Shipping NOT included
per vendite in Comunità Europeafor sales in European Union + 328,90 € (IVAVAT 22%) = 1.823,90 € IVA inclusaVAT included
- Designed, made and painted in Italy
- Video call to discuss the best bike and fitting for you
- Simulation drawings for colour/Colour-simulated drawings
- After-Sales Service: we offer support in assembling your bike
if you want and demand more, then the answer can only be found in the custom-made Aurelia frame. Tailored to fit your size and riding style for the routes and distances you will cover.
- Custom sizes: + 250,00 € (geometries and sizes)
- Custom colours: + 250,00 € (colours different from our proposals). You can discuss the availability of unique colours with us.
- Custom-made Aurelia frame. Tailored to fit your size and riding style for the routes and distances you will cover.