Pre-owned carbon racing bike Daccordi Roll Over, preserved in excellent condition, with some normal signs of use but mechanically perfect.
Only one owner and completely original factory assembly, with Campagnolo Chorus 11v and Campagnolo Eurus wheelset.
The fork tube has not been cut. This allows you to have 4cm of margin to play with the steering height.
Medium size for people 1.71/1.78 cm tall.
VAT EXCLUDED – Shipping NOT included
per vendite in Comunità Europeafor sales in European Union + 311,52 € (IVAVAT 22%) = 1.727,52 € IVA inclusaVAT included
1 in stock
- Height 48 cm center center.
- Length 53 cm center center.
- 140 mm head tube.
- The saddle can be positioned between 69 cm and 76 cm in height
- Rear carriage 410 mm.
- Campagnolo Eurus wheels with braking surface in good condition. Weight of approximately 1450 grams for the pair, internal channel of 15 mm, 30 mm profile, 21 spokes at the rear and 14 at the front.
- Campagnolo Chorus 50×34 crankset without scratches. Crank length 172.5
- Miche 12-29 11v cassette in good condition.
- Deda Zero 31.6 mm aluminum seat post.
- Selle Italia Flite Team Edition saddle.
- Integrated 1”1/8 headset.
- Deda Zero aluminum handlebar 42 cm centre/centre – 44 cm external/external, anatomical bend.
- Deda Elementi black handlebar tape.
- 120 mm ITM Vision stem.
- Campagnolo Chorus brakes with pads still 80% valid
- Vittoria Rubino Pro Graphene 25 rear clincher at 50% life, Vredestein Fortezza Senso Extreme Weather 25 front clincher at 50% life.
- Look Classic pedals.
- 2 bottle cages included.
- Weight 8.1 kg pedals included.