Luigi Daccordi’s personal bike.
Carbon racing bike built by tube-to-tube method with carbon fibers stratified by hands, very light, equipped with Campagnolo Record, high profile carbon wheels, carbon saddle, all top of the range components, weight of only 7.00 kg without pedals.
Medium-small size for people 1.66/1.75 cm tall.
– VAT EXCLUDED
VAT EXCLUDED – Shipping NOT included
per vendite in Comunità Europeafor sales in European Union + 450,78 € (IVAVAT 22%) = 2.499,78 € IVA inclusaVAT included
1 in stock
- Height 46.5 cm center center
- Length 53.5 cm center center
- 148 mm head tube, including the 2 glued aluminum cups that house the bearings
- The saddle can be positioned between 69 cm and 75 cm in height
- Rear triangle 410 mm
- Straight monocoque tapered carbon fork 1”1/8-1”1/2
- Daccordi handcrafted carbon rims for tubulars with stainless steel spokes and high-smoothing Aken hubs. Rear 50 mm profile with 28 double crossed spokes on the chain side and single crossed free side, front 38 mm profile with 28 radial spokes.
- Campagnolo Record 2x11v groupset with 50-34 4-arm carbon crankset, 170 mm cranks, 11-32 sprocket set, double fulcrum rim brakes with Ashima carbon pads.
- Ritchey Pro 31.6mm seatpost
- San Marco Aspide Carbon Super Light Saddle
- Vittoria Rubino Graphene 25mm tubulars
- Deda Superleggera carbon handlebar 42 cm centre/centre – 44 cm external/external
- Deda Superleggero 110 mm stem.
- Look Keo Classic pedals
- Double bottle cage