starting from (VAT Excl.)
To design Julius, we started with the material: steel. We simply asked ourselves: if we build a steel MTB, what would be its ideal terrain? To begin with, we thought that the comfort and elasticity of the steel would make it perfect for long off-road rides. So we would have built a mountain bike for marathon? A waste, since steel also offers a lot of reactivity to the rear wheel.
So we said that we would have made a reactive bike, for cross country, to climb some stony road uphill, which however maintained comfort over long distances. And so we would not have exploited the phenomenal drivability of steel downhill! No, it couldn’t be, and if you’ve ever tried a modern steel downhill MTB you know what we’re talking about. And in the end we opened the project to all this: a lot of comfort on long distances, a nice yield on the climbs and in the pedaling, and then we mounted a nice fork with 140 mm of excursion, so as not to miss even a moment of fun on the descent. Brilliant isn’t it?
triple butted steel
- FRAME WEIGHT
- Weight can vary based on size, finish, options and accessories and determining the exact weight of a frame/bike often gives incorrect data. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.
- BOTTOM BRACKET
- Italian or BSA
- 27,2 mm
dropper post compatible
Produced in triple thickness 25CrMo4 chromium-molybdenum steel with a tension resistance of 900 N / mmq and a yield strength of 12%. minimum thickness 0.5 mm maximum 0.9 mm.
Julius’ geometry is designed to accommodate forks with 130/150 mm of sinking, but the customized construction can offer different parameters to accommodate forks with different functions.
- Designed, made and painted in Italy
- Video call to discuss the best bike and fitting for you
- Simulation drawings for colour/Colour-simulated drawings
- After-Sales Service: we offer support in assembling your bike
if you want and demand more, then the answer can only be found in the custom-made Julius frame. Tailored to fit your size and riding style for the routes and distances you will cover.
- Custom sizes: starting from + 250,00 € (geometries and sizes)
- Custom colours: starting from + 250,00 € (colours different from our proposals). You can discuss the availability of unique colours with us.
- Custom-made Julius frame. Tailored to fit your size and riding style for the routes and distances you will cover.