frame & fork
starting from (VAT Excl.)
price upon request
Romea like the ancient road that connected the northeast of Europe with the capital of the ancient world: Rome. Because the goal is not the finish, but it’s the journey.
A thousand ways to experience this bike. Lightness if your aim is performance. The versatility to tackle any adventure or face the urban jungle: whether you have to load your survival kit or your backpack to go to work, Romea is the right bike for you.
And maybe one day you will find yourself right on that Via Romea, which gives the name to this bike, by which it shares many sections with the Via Francigena, reaching Rome and smell the exciting fragrance of personal challenge!
- FRAME MATERIAL
- 6061 aluminium frame with full carbon monocoque fork.
- Triple thickness piping with reinforcements in the parts subjected to greater stress.
- FRAME WEIGHT
- 1690 gr (size M)
- Carbon – 400 gr
- Steering 1 “1 / 8-1” 1/2.
- BOTTOM BRACKET
- SEATPOST DIAMETER
- 27,2 mm
- Up to 42mm wide.
- Thru-axle 12×100/12×142
Buy Frame & Fork
Set up your frame and order in our e-shop:
Starting from VAT EXCLUDED
VAT EXCLUDED – Shipping NOT included
per vendite in Comunità Europeafor sales in European Union + 280,72 € (IVAVAT 22%) = 1.556,72 € IVA inclusaVAT included
- Designed, made and painted in Italy
- Video call to discuss the best bike and fitting for you
- Simulation drawings for colour/Colour-simulated drawings
- After-Sales Service: we offer support in assembling your bike
You can decide to customize the color of Romea
- Custom colours: + 250,00 € (colours different from our proposals).
- You can discuss the availability of unique colours with us.