LE MANS JERSEY
Le Mans Jersey
from 81 € (VAT Excl.)
The Le Mans short sleeved jersey is made with two highly technical and performing fabrics with the aim to be cold and cool. This garment is made with two highly technical and performing fabrics, such as ELASTIC MICRON MICROPERFORATED and the exclusive FRESCO fabric. The first fabric has a double elasticity compared to the most common fabrics on the market, while the second is a warp-knit fabric with anti stretch mark mesh structure that guarantees maximum resistance to abrasion in the event of a fall. An extra safety for the bad inconveniences. The low moisture absorption and the quick drying complete the main features of these two special fabrics.
A shirt that should never be missing in the wardrobe of a true cyclist.
Like our bikes, this jersey is 100% made in Tuscany – Italy!
- 86% Polyester microfiber multibava
- 14% Elastan
- FRESCO fabric on back and pockets (warp-proof and abrasion resistant);
- ELASTIC MICRON MICROFORATED fabric in front, sleeves, sides and collar;
- Long divisible covered zip;
- New anatomical cut that adheres to the body for maximum freedom of movement;
- Sleeve bottom with elastic cut wrap stretch fabric;
- Elastic band in front of 4 cm of height to improve the adherence to the body and give a touch of elegance;
- Anti-slip silicone elastic placed on the inside to keep the jersey in the correct position;
- Three very capacious back pockets, to carry everything you need with you;
- Made in Italy – Made in Tuscany.