Bike overhauled and tested, perfectly working – 1 year warranty
Large size for people at least 1.82 cm tall.
Second-hand brazed steel racing bike, made by triple butted Columbus Brain tubings. Probably made between 1997 and 1999. Top of the range frame at the time with very refined paintwork, it shows normal signs of wear but it is a well maintained and well preserved bike.
It features an entire Campagnolo Veloce groupset, only the front derailleur has been replaced with a Shimano Ultegra.
VAT EXCLUDED – Shipping NOT included
per vendite in Comunità Europeafor sales in European Union + 90,20 € (IVAVAT 22%) = 500,20 € IVA inclusaVAT included
1 in stock
- Height 59 cm center center
- Length 57.5 cm center center
- 198mm head tube
- The saddle can be positioned between 81 cm and 87 cm in height
- Rear triangle 402 mm
- Front hub 100 mm
- Rear hub 130 mm
- Campagnolo Veloce 2x8v gear unit with bar shifters
- Gear ratios 39/53, cassette 14/28
- 172.5 mm cranks
- Traditional rim brakes
- Fir rims with Campagnolo hubs, 32 spokes, in good condition
- Tires up to 25mm width
- Threaded headset with 140 mm 3TTT stem, steel fork
- 3TTT handlebar classic bend of 44 cm centre-centre (46 cm external-external)
- 27.2 seat post
- San Marco Regal saddle