Historical vintage bike from the 1980s, completely reviewed and restored, built with star-shaped steel tubing, ready to ride.
Crafted by the Florentine artisan Ceccherini. New handlebars, stem, and seat post have been installed, and inner tube tires have been mounted instead of tubular tires.
Large size suitable for people 1.84 meters (6 feet) and taller.
VAT EXCLUDED – Shipping NOT included
per vendite in Comunità Europeafor sales in European Union + 126,06 € (IVAVAT 22%) = 699,06 € IVA inclusaVAT included
Out of stock
- Height: 60 cm (center to center)
- Length: 57.5 cm (center to center)
- Steerer tube: 187 mm
- Saddle height adjustable between 79 cm and 86 cm
- Rear chainstay: 410 mm
- 6-speed Campagnolo rear derailleur
- Original cassette with 6-speed lightening holes and gear ratios of 13-22 teeth
- Campagnolo crankset with 170 mm cranks and gear ratios of 53-39 teeth
- Campagnolo gear shifters, aerodynamic Campagnolo brakes
- Aluminum wheels with 36 spokes, front and rear, for clincher tires
- New 25mm Duro clincher tires
- San Marco Concor Light Special saddle
- Deda aluminum seat post
- New metal water bottle holder
- Pedals with toe cages
- Deda handlebars, 40 cm center to center – 42 cm outside to outside
- Deda stem, 120 mm
- New handlebar tape