frame & fork
starting from (VAT Excl.)
price upon request
All the features of our frames encompass 80+1.
Features which are not only a way to work, but the soul of our bicycles: durability and tenacity; a clean style; an eye always on comfort, because after riding for many kilometers, comfort becomes performance: handling, a proverbial feature of every Daccordi bicycle.
This is the heart of every Daccordi. Our 81 years of experience are in the frame to allow for the best riding experience, whether you go out for leisurely ridesor you face sharp punches during a race.
- FRAME MATERIAL
- High Modulus – High Resistance carbon fiber
- FRAME WEIGHT
- 890 gr
- Weight 390 gr
Tapered steerer 1” 1/8 – 1” 1/2 or 1” 1/2 – 1” 1/2
- BOTTOM BRACKET
- Press Fit 86.5 x 41
- 27,2 mm
- Double pivots or disk
- EXTERNAL FINISH
This frame is built with High-Modulus High-Resistance carbon fibre, assembled together with the tube-to-tube method and then vacuum moulded after the layering process.
This process allows for increased stiffness and resistance.
The assembling process takes place with high quality resins at 130′ C. Kevlar parts are added among the carbon fibre sheets which give elasticity in critical spots, reducing the possibility of breaking and increasing the resistance to any impact.
Buy Frame & Fork
Set up your frame and order in our e-shop:
Starting from VAT EXCLUDED
VAT EXCLUDED – Shipping NOT included
per vendite in Comunità Europeafor sales in European Union + 897,60 € (IVAVAT 22%) = 4.977,60 € IVA inclusaVAT included
- Designed, made and painted in Italy
- Video call to discuss the best bike and fitting for you
- Simulation drawings for colour/Colour-simulated drawings
- After-Sales Service: we offer support in assembling your bike
if you want and demand more, then the answer can only be found in the custom-made 80+1 frame. Tailored to fit your size and riding style for the routes and distances you will cover.
- Custom sizes: + 250,00 € (geometries and sizes)
- Custom colours: + 250,00 € (colours different from our proposals). You can discuss the availability of unique colours with us.
- Custom-made 80+1 frame. Tailored to fit your size and riding style for the routes and distances you will cover.